Your booth includes:
- Exhibit space size is 10’W x 10’D x8’H
- 8’H back wall pipe and drape
- Furnishing, carpet and electricity can be ordered at Exhibitor expense
- Number of exhibit staff per booth: Six (6) maximum; additional badges available at extra cost
- Meals provided during trade show days/hours to registered exhibit staff
- Exhibitor name, URL and 40 word profile in Trade Show section of the conference website
- Exhibitor name, URL and 40 word profile on FCM conference mobile app
Cost per booth: $3,350 + 5% GST + 9.975% QST
- Electricity, Internet, carpet and furniture are not included in the booth rental price.
- Quebec City Convention Centre flooring is not carpeted, therefore carpet rental is mandatory.
- FCM does not provide a delegate list.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: NEW THIS YEAR
Safety and Security - All Exhibit staff must present a government-issued photo ID to pick up your badge on-site. Exhibitors will be required to wear the FCM issued badge and lanyard during trade show hours. Name badges are not transferable under any circumstances.
Booth sharing – FCM permits booth sharing but requires each exhibiting organization to be approved by Show Management. Exhibitors may not host representatives or display material (brochures, banners, etc.) from a third party organization without Show Management approval.
To share a booth, the third party organization must complete and remit the FCM Shared Booth application form for FCM approval, agree to the Terms and Conditions and pay the applicable fee.
Rigging – Any Exhibitor ordering rigging services will require pre-approval by FCM Show Management.
Empty booth - Inspection Deadline*
All booths must be completely set up on/before 3:00 p.m., Thursday May 30th, 2019. Any exhibitor not checked-in by 2:30 p.m. will be presumed abandoned and space may be released. Should exhibitor experience a travel delay, he/she must contact Marie Klobucar before 2:30pm to advise of the delay.
No-show exhibitors may result in loss of booth space opportunities for the following year.
No exhibits or displays may be dismantled before the official close of the trade show on Saturday, June 1st 2019.
*Failure to comply to show regulations, No-show booths or early dismantling/departure may result in loss of booth space opportunities for the following year.
QUESTIONS/CONCERNS: Contact Marie Klobucar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-907-6236.